Type B RCCBs, in addition to normal AC, can detect high frequency AC and pure DC earth leakage currents. Reducing the risk of fire and/or electrocution through automatic disconnection of the electrical supply relies on the selection of the correct type of RCCB.
● Control electric circuits.
● Protect people against indirect contacts and additionalprotection against direct contacts.
● Protect installations against fire hazard due to insulation faults.
1. Provides protection against earth fault/leakage current and function of isolation.
2. High short-circuit current withstand capacity.
3. Applicable to terminal and pin/fork type busbar connection.
4. Equipped with finger protected connection terminals.
5. Automatically disconnect the circuit when earth fault/leakage current occurs and exceeds the rated sensitivity.
6. Independent of power supply and line voltage, and free from external interference, voltage fluctuation.
Residual Current Circuit Breaker is applicable to electric circuits with rated voltage 230/400V AC, frequency 50/60Hz and rated current up to 80Amp.
1. RCCB with rated sensitivity up to 30mA could be used as supplementary protecting device in case other protecting device fails its protection against electric shock.
2. RCCB designed for household installation and other similar application, is for non-professional operation, and no maintenance is required.
3. RCCB provides no protection against electric shock resulted from direct contacts of both protected lines,or leakage current between these two lines.
4. Particular devices such as surge protective devices,surge arrester etc are recommended to install at upstream line to RCCB as precaution against potential surge voltage and current occurring at its power input side.
5. Satisfying conditions and applications as mentioned above, RCCB with °∞ON-OFF°± indicating device is considered suitable for isolation function.
||Type B RCD / Type B RCCB
||16A , 25A , 32A , 40A , 63A , 80A ,100A
||2Pole ( 1P+N ), 4Pole ( 3P+N )
|Rated voltage Ue
||2Pole: 240V ~, 4Pole: 415V~
|Rated residual operation current(I n)
||30mA , 100mA , 300mA
|Short-circuit current Inc= I c
|Break time under I n
|Dielectric test voltage at ind.Freq. for 1min
||-5℃ upto +40℃
||-25℃ upto +70℃
|Terminal connection type
||Cable/Pin type busbar
|Terminal size top/bottom for cable
|Terminal size top/bottom for busbar
||On DIN rail EN60715(35mm)
by means of fast clip device
||From top and bottom
|| IEC 61008-1:2010 EN 61008-1:2012
IEC 62423:2009 EN 62423:2012